Are you a pizza pro?
Can you spot a great dough from a so-so dough?
Do you know a top topping from a flop topping?
Answer 'yes' and you should be entering the world's first-ever Pizza Scuola Championship.
Here's how it works (think the knockout stages of the Champions League, or the last eight at Wimbledon and you won't be far wrong).
- You enter a team, 2-4 people, £40 entry per person, which includes a cracking pizza apron, as well as all elements of the competition (slightly dull Ts and Cs below).
- We pitch you into the quarter-finals against another equally pizza-savvy team. You choose whether to compete at our Oxford Circus, London, or Fox Valley, Sheffield, restaurant.
- You will face several pizza-making challenges, with the winning team returning for the semi-finals, then the regional final.
- The winner from the Sheffield regional final will then travel down to London to face the winners of the Oxford Circus regional final.
- The winner of Gran Finale become the 2017 Pizza Scuola Champions, they take home the trophy, the medals, and enjoy a slap-up meal for each team member at a future date and the understanding that nobody knows their pizza better.
Entries open: now until 1 May 2017
You will need to be available between the following dates, starting from 6pm for all dates.
Quarter-finals: 10 May, Sheffield / 11 May, London
Semi-finals: 17 May, Sheffield / 18 May, London
Regional finals: 24 May, Sheffield / 25 May, London
Gran Finale: 1 June, London
To Enter Click Here
Go back to our news page